The laptop or notebook is a personal computer (PC) having thin LCD or LED, Laptops are folded shut for transportation hence it is easy to carry anywhere. We have given a detailed review after deep research will help you to find Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020. Nowadays everyone is willing to buy the best laptop rather than a PC.
laptops are available with a variety of configuration but as we want higher configuration it will cost more, so it is a quite difficult task to make the best laptop choice among many options is available in the market.
You will get detailed information of a laptop if you follow this article as a result you will select the laptop from the given list below according to your need for your private as well as professional work. You can also look at Factors affecting Processor performance before taking the decision.
If you are looking for a Laptop with the latest upgraded processor and with better performance, please have a look at the Best laptop under 40000, the Best laptop under 50000. For best configuration, if you are willing to pay some more amount please have a look at the Best laptop under 55000 as well as the Best laptop under 60000.
Important points to focus
Processor, Ram, Graphics card, HDD (Hard Disk Drive) , SSD (Solid State drive),Battery.
Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020
1. AVITA PURA NS14A6INT441-MEGYB
- Processors: 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U
- Clock Speed: 2.10 GHz base processor speed, 3.90 GHz Max speed
- Display: 14-inch Full HD (1920×1080)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 256 SSD
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home in S mode
- Weight: Only 1.34 kg
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Keyboard: Island Style Re-engineered
- Webcam 1M, Bluetooth v4.1
Firstly, the perfect merger of sense, sensibility, and the perfect example of modern computing. The AVITA PURA laptop is furnished with a re-engineered keyboard consequently you achieve a smooth workflow. The design is slim, light in weight looks premium and easy to carry anywhere in addition performance is the best one with fast booting time.
Secondly, it comes with an I3 8th Generation Processor with a minimum of 2.10 GHz speed up to 3.90 GHz Max speed that’s nearly 30% higher than the 7th Gen i3’s peak. Because of all these great features makes AVITA PURA more demanding and Best Laptop Under ₹ 30000 in India 2020.
Thirdly, Laptop having 4 GB Internal RAM, so you can use multiple basic applications without trouble, it is enough for windows 10. The 256 GB of SSD (solid-state drive) has no moving parts, it read and write data infinitely faster than a hard drive.
The major difference is noticeable when we boot the laptop and open the application. SSD Has no moving parts therefore, it consumes less battery. Because of the FHD screen, you will get a better visual effect without eye-straining. In conclusion, all these explained features make this laptop is the best laptop under 30000.
|Premium design||Poor Audio quality|
|Long-lasting battery up to 10 hr|
|Better visual effect|
2. HP 14-cs1000TU
- Processor: i5-8265U, 6 MB cache, 4 cores
- Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Display : 14″ diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System & PreInstalled Software: Preloaded Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 with MS Office
- Design &Weight: Thin and stylish, 1.43 kg
- Battery life: 6 to 7 hr
Firstly, this laptop is a thin, sleek, and stylish design, and light in weight makes this eye-catching laptop easy to carry anywhere. The display is smooth and sharp, so we get a good effect.
This laptop comes with a Core i5 8th generation processor with intel turbo boost technology has 4 cores which are good in this price range, so you can open multi-application without any issue. Meanwhile HP Brand offers Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020.
1 TB HDD 5400 rpm is sufficient to store the data, so performance is better with good booting time. this laptop is ideal for students who had study notes or uses on internet surfing, at this price range you will get an 8GB RAM which makes laptop super fast.
The screen is small and easy to carry. the operating system is windows 10 so all the latest software will smoothly work. The keyboard is just okay, also speakers are not placed symmetrically. the body is of the plastic body has a no shiny appearance.
It has a small fan but no heating issue, battery back is decent. Sound quality and picture quality are all top-level therefore it is a Very good choice for home usage and professional work not for gaming purposes.
|Fast booting||No key backlight|
|Thin and light||No CD Drive|
|Decent battery back up|
3. ASUS VivoBook 14 X409UA-EK342T
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7020U, 3MB Cache, 2 Cores
- Clock Speed: 2.3 GHz
- Display: 14.0″ (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
- Memory: 4 GB Onboard DDR4 RAM upgradeable up to 12 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 TB 5400RPM 2.5′ HDD + M.2 SSD Slot for storage expansion
- Graphics: Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Design & Weight: Thin bezel, 23.1mm Thin Body,1.60 kg
- Battery life: 6 to 7 hrs, 2-Cell Li-ion battery
- Keyboard: Full-size Chiclet keyboard,1.4mm key travel
This laptop has an Inlet core i3 8th generation dual-Core Processor higher speed than the ancestor. This laptop is for students to study and normal use, not for the design field but if you want to do work on graphic designing then you should upgrade the RAM. The RAM is 4 GB and Expandable up to 12 GB so you can increase according to your usage.
This laptop comes with a Fingerprint scanner, as a result, improves security. This one is value for money laptop, SSD makes fast booting time as well as read time, but u can add HDD by yourself if you need extra storage space, extra slot for that to increase storage u can use HDD or SSD as per your requirement.
The HDDs used in ASUS X409 features EAR HDD shock dampening as a result it protects your data from physical impact. The battery backup is up to 6 hours depending on configuration, operational conditions as well as power management settings. In short, these all features of 15.6-inches Asus laptop make it one of the Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020.
Decent design with a better keyboard faster than the average laptops, SSD with good RAM with pre-installed windows 10. laptop speakers are placed under the laptop, the sound is average. the laptop comes with an HD web camera.
|Fast booting||There is no DVD-ROM on this laptop|
|Good screen quality||No DVD writer|
|Good quality keyboard||This laptop does not have a LAN port|
|Good for daily use||A webcam is poor quality|
|Battery back up is good|
4. Acer Aspire 5 slim A515-52K
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7020U processor
- Clock Speed: turbo up to 2.3 GHz
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Ram, upgradeable up to 32 GB
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Pre-installed software: Windows 10 Home
- Design: 17.95 mm thin, Narrow bezel, Aluminium A-Cover, Weight: 1.8 kgs light
- Battery life: 7+hours
- Port: 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, and 1 USB type C
Firstly, enjoy premium touch and feel the experience with our Aspire 5 Slim series of Notebooks. The notebook comes with an integrated UHD graphics card, so it is optimum for regular usage.
The laptop is Slim design having 4 GB RAM with 256 GB SSD additionally RAM expandable up to 32 GB which makes it very fast. This laptop brand offers 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, and 1 USB type C meanwhile very few brands offer these USB ports at this price.
There is an additional internal slot is given to add either an extra HDD or SDD. You can add internal HDD for increasing the storage but make it by a professional technician. The keyboard does not backlight but it has an awesome battery backup of 7+hours.
The operating system is Windows 10 home preinstalled. To sum up, all features of 15.6-inches FHD display Acer laptop make it Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020.
|Battery backup is awesome at least 5-6 hours||No DVD drive and DVD writer|
|Slim design||Backlight key not available|
|The screen is full HD|
|Good for light Video Editing|
5. HP 14 Pentium Gold 14q-cs0025TU
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 4417U, 2 MB SmartCache, 2 cores
- Clock Speed: 2.3 GHz base processor speed
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366×768) display, brightness: 220 nits, WLED display
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 RAM (1×4), Upgradable to 16 GB
- Storage: 256 GB M.2 SSD
- Operating System &Preinstalled Software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Battery life: 7 hours, HP Fast Charge battery
- Design & Weight: Thin and light design, 1.47 kg
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0 Type A, 1 HDMI v1.4, 1 RJ-45, 1 Audio-output, No-CD/DVD drive
Firstly, the design of a Laptop is very attractive, slim, and lightweight, which makes it easy to carry everywhere in traveling. It is recommended for office and personal use because its booting speed is very fast in just 3 to 4 sec, as well as shutdown time is just 3 sec so you will get better work experience.
Battery back is very good for almost up to 7 hours in an only single charge, so this is the best choice for students who use the designing related software. The overall performance of the laptop is very good. the laptop has pre-installed windows 10 home.
Hp brand has given 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0 port Type A, 1 HDMI v1.4, 1 RJ-45, 1 Audio-output similarly the laptop has a 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) display gives the best video experience. In conclusion, the HP Pentium gold laptop is Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020 for students.
|Very fast booting, as well as the shutdown, is very fast.||No DVD drive and DVD writer|
|Great battery back up||less storage compared to traditional drive|
|Windows 10 home for a lifetime|
|Slime design and lightweight|
6. Lenovo Ideapad S145 81N30063IN
- Processor: AMD A6-9225, 2 Cores, 1 MB smart cache
- Clock Speed: base speed 2.6 GHz, max speed 3 GHz
- Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1366X768) HD display, Anti Glare technology
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
- Design & Weight: Thin and light Laptop, 180 Degree Hinge, Laptop weight 1.85kg
- Battery Life: Up to 5.5 hours
- Connectivity: 802.11 AC 1×1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Ports and Optical Drive: 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 , 4-in-1 card reader (SD,SDHC,SDXC,MMC), Combo audio and microphone jack
Portable extremely lightweight, efficient easy to handle with a good looking screen and screen can be rotated to 180 degrees therefore, the laptop is recommended for personal and professional light work. decent battery backs up almost 4 to 5.5 hours of moderate use.
The AMD processor is also quite well and RAM is 4 GB DDR4 expandable up to 8GB you can put extra 4GB DDR4 RAM. Also, MS-Office 2019 is pre-installed on the laptop. At this price range display is not full HD but If you want to game and Netflix then Lenovo IdeaPad is a much better option because of nice Screen resolution.
Extremely super performance and value for money, so Lenovo is the most demanding in the market and one of the Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020 for students and professionals.
The best laptop in budget storage is 1 TB is enough for normal use storage, SSD slot is provided u can put an SSD so its speed will increase tremendously. Great Bluetooth connectivity, sound quality is enough with the Dolby system further A genuine product of windows 10 home for a lifetime.
|No heating issues||No Full HD display|
|Good build quality with the best design|
|Windows 10 home for a lifetime|
|Better touchpad and keyboard|
7. HP 15-db1066AU
- Processor: AMD Athlon 300U dual-core processor
- Clock Speed: 2.4 GHz turbo up to 3.3 GHz
- Display: 15.6-inch screen diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive
- Operating System: Windows 10, Home operating system
- Graphics: Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Graphics
- Design & Weight: good looking product, 1.80kg
- Battery life: up of 5 to 6 hours
The name HP well establish in the market for quality and it runs smoothly, so it is recommended for study use and office use. Design is looking wise good and light in weight therefore it is worth buying at this price segment.
Decent battery back up of 4.5 hours with full video streaming further it takes 1 to 1.5 hr to charge completely. Great storage space provided 1 TB HDD is huge for light office as well as personal use. A 15.6-inch FHD big screen will give the best visual effect when watching a movie.
It worth buying if you are not keen on an AMD Athlon 300U dual-core processor speed is also a good 2.3 GHz in-process command. 4 GB RAM is installed is enough for general use or internet surfing in addition to Windows 10 home installed for a lifetime. In conclusion, The HP brand is Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020.
|Good design, light in weight||No lightning keyboard|
|Decent battery back up||No DVD drive|
|LAN Port is given||Sound quality is average|
8. HP 14Q CS0009TU
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7020U processor
- Clock Speed: 2.3GHz base processor speed
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366×768) display
- Memory: 4GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Graphics: Intel HD 620 Graphics
- Operating System & Pre-installed Software: This is a DOS-based laptop out of the box. You will need to install your own operating system (such as Windows) separately. No Pre-installed software
- Design & Weight: Thin and light design, 1.59 kg
- battery life: 7 hours, Lithium-ion battery
First of all, The lightest laptop in the market than another brand easy to carry in traveling as well screen size is also 14-inch compact makes it convenient to carry. the battery is long-lasting almost up to 5.5 hr in one charge for normal use.
This comes with the DOS system you have to install OS. You can install Windows OS or Linux OS according to your comfort.
4 GB RAM is sufficient for light use and office use you can expand up to 16GB, M2 SSD slot is given which means you can install two drives in it, it’ll boost the performance 4x once you add it to the system.
In short from its features and price range, this is one of the Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020 for light work.
|Good battery back up||Missing full HD display|
|Slim and lightest in weight, easy to carry||Booting takes little bit time|
|Best for daily normal use for students and office work|
9. Lenovo Ideapad 130 81H70059IN
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel Core i3-6006U, Dual cores, 3MB Smart Cache
- Clock Speed: 2.0GHz base processor speed
- Display: 15.6-inch HD (1366×768), Anti-glare display
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Operating System: This is a DOS-based laptop. Requires separate purchase and installation of operating system software (like Windows)
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Design & Weight: 180-degree hingeLaptop, weight 2.1kg
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours
Lenovo offers Classy and lightweight design, good build quality as a result of good performance. The screen is of 15.6-inch big one will provide excellent visual effects during watching movies, you can rotate screen 180 degrees.
Features with the DOS system but you can install an operating system of Windows or Ubuntu at your convenience. The processor is i3 6th generation has average processing speed moreover 1 TB storage space is available to store your data, movie, songs pictures, files.
It comes with CD/DVD drive, no heating issue when normal use of watching movies, office work, study work.
This laptop has a decent battery back up hence laptop is recommended for home use, students and beginner at this price range. To sum up, Lenovo IdeaPad is Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020.
|With big screen better visual effect||Average sound quality|
|Great build quality for rough use|
10. Dell Vostro 3490
- Processor: Intel Core i3-10110U 10th Gen processor
- Clock Speed: 2.10 GHz base processor speed
- Display: 14-inch screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1 TB 5400rpm hard drive
- Operating system: Window 10 operating system
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Design & Weight: Light and slim , 1.68 kg
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Fingerprint scanner
Firstly, At this price range, the only laptop that provides a fingerprint scanner on the power button makes it fast and safe. The design is light and slim so easy to carry in travel. Sound quality is also satisfactory to play songs and movies.
Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is a hardware-based security feature that can be used to create as well as to manage computer-generated encryption keys. Further, it allows you to secure, encrypt your passwords, fingerprints, and keys outside of the drive.
Secondly, The storage space is 1TB HDD 5400 rpm is good to store your data files. The Intel Core i3 10th generation processor is powerful and working is smooth, so it is more in demand. You can add 256 GB SSD additional, you can increase 4GB RAM up to 16 GB, so will get the more speed.
Because good battery back up, all the plastic Matt finish body looks great will make this laptop is a great choice. To sum up, in this segment this is one of the Best Laptop Under 30000 in India 2020 for daily routine use.
|Fingerprint scanner for safety and security||Laptop Heats a little when continuous use|
|Good performance||No backlight keyboard|
|Design is slim and lightweight||No DVD-RW|
In conclusion, These are the Top 10 best laptop under 30000 if you are willing to pay some more money for better configuration and better performance you should go through Top 10 Best Laptop Under 50000 in India 2020.
HDD Vs SSD Comparison to make an easy decision for a Best laptop
In this paragraph, we are going to discuss as well as compare two types of storage drives used in laptops to store data. Earlier days we are using an HDD (Hard Disc Drive) storage system conventionally but recently SSD (Solid State Drive) has popular because of its speed and performances. A comparison is done on the following points.
Speed and Performance:
Firstly, Even a great improvement in HDD (Hard Disc Drive) technology and data density its speed is not improved because access time of HHD is in Milliseconds, read and write speed is 100 MBPS and the data access time of RAM and cache memory is in Nanoseconds so it is much lesser than HDD time. Meanwhile, Even we have the best system but we can’t get better performance if we are stuck with slow hard disc drives.
Secondly, it comes to SSD (Solid State Drive), it is much faster because its access time is in microseconds and read and write speed is around 400 to 500 MBPS even it is possible to speed 1 GBPS in SSD.
Internal structure and working principle:
In HDD there is a rotating disc called platters these are rotating with a speed of 5400 to 7200 RPM in the laptop and 10,000 RPM in desktops further Data is stored magnetically on the platters in the form of tracks and sectors by using the head. Because of a mechanical system is used to read and write the data on platters the speed is limited in HDD.
If we talk about SSD, its made by flash memory so there are no moving parts hence it has fast access time. it has also a microcontroller and cache memory, by using a microcontroller it can access the cells of flash memory and using cache memory we can store incoming and outgoing data temporarily. SSD is available in two forms M.2 SSD and mSATA SSD so it can be used in ultrabook and thin tablets.
HDD is commonly used 1 TB in laptops and desktops, even 10 TB is also used in desktops according to requirement. SSD are available from 120 GB to 1 TB for laptop, Similarly up to 4 TB for desktops.
The cost of SSD is much higher than HDD almost 3 to 4 times higher than HDD. Nowadays demand of SSD is growing because of its speed and performance its price is going to reduce
Power Consumption: HDD consumes more power because of its moving parts than SSD. HDD is more prone to damage due to vibration and rough handling.
For instance, HDD is more durable to store data for a longer duration without its use. We know SSD is made by flash memory, so that number of programs and erase cycle s are limited it is in the range of 10,000 to 100,000. the manufacturer provides endurance limit with DWPD- Drive writes per day. If we have 120 GB of SSD drive and DWPD rating is 10 then 10 x 120 GB = 1200 GB data can write every day. we can use it normally for 5 years.
Which one we should choose between SSD and HDD?
In conclusion, If you are willing to pay some extra money for better performance and fast booting. If your use is of multiple application at the same time, if you want a fast resonance time without lag we recommend you go for SDD. Because it is the latest technology and its demand is increasing day by day due to is speed, best performance, less power consumption, and safety.
Before buying a best-suited laptop for your daily use, you should know the basic information. To know detailed information about core i3, i5, and i7 processor please go through the Difference between i3, i5, and i7 processor and their applications.