Nowadays before making a laptop buying decision an everyone does lots of research and searching. You will get so many varieties in the market, to resolve your confusion and save your time we did deep research. We provide you list and a detailed information about the Best laptop under RS 55000 in 2020. These laptops are suitable for students using a study software, programmer, and for office employee.
Apart from this list, if you are searching for best configuration in your planned budget price please have look Best laptop under 50000.
Also for a little less budget, you can go through the Best laptop under 30000, Best laptop under 40000. If you have more budget and focus on the powerful configuration you can see Best laptop under 60000 as well as Best I5 processor laptops.
5 Best laptops under RS 55000
1. HP 14 q cs0017TU
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U processor(1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366×768) display
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Design & battery: Thin and light design
- Laptop weight: 1.59 kg
- Average battery life: 7 hours, Lithium battery
This is the most demanding laptop in the market today under the price of 55k. Firstly will talk about the processor, 8th generation Intel core i5 with turbo boost technology has 4 cores. Because of 4 cores, it runs smoothly during multitasking.
Memory is 8 GB DDR4 RAM is sufficient to you for daily task apart from that it has 1 TB HDD storage is enough for data storage.
Secondly, the design is thin and lightweight just 1.59 kg makes it portable. Battery life is decent up to 7 hr. this laptop is recommended for students as well as office workers.
The display is Full HD 14 inch so this is compact and easy carry anywhere. In the end, to sum up, This is one of the Best laptop under RS 55000 you will never regret after purchasing it.
|Turbo boost technology will increase the clock speed to maximum||The body is made up of plastic material.|
|Goos storage space|
|Decent battery back up|
|Thin and lightweight design|
|Responsive and reliable performance|
2. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY-BQ002T
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H processor, 2.1 GHz Base processor speed (up to 3.7 GHz Max Boost Speed)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage : 1TB 5400RPM 2.5’ HDD
- Graphics: 4GB AMD RADEON RX560X GDDR5
- Display: 15.6-inch (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel 45% NTSC with FreeSync
- OS: Windows 10 Home Operating System
- Weight : 2.20 kg laptop
- Hypercool Technology: Anti-Dust Cooling, Powerful Dual Fan Design, Fan Overboost Technology
Firstly, Asus TUF Gaming FX505 will change the view towards gaming, this may give an immersive gaming experience. Performance is best due to powerful 3rd gen Ryzen 5 CPU and Radeon 560x GPU with a base clock speed of 2.1 GHz will boost up to 3.7 GHz.
FX505 processor with 8 GB DDR4 RAM improves the performance of a laptop additionally 4 GB graphics card is enough to play any heavy game. 1 TB storage is more than enough to store important data files. The operating system is Windows 10 home Pre-installed.
The new Nano Edge design, 6.5mm bezel, compact package, slimmer design gives the simplest and ultra-fast visual display. 15.6 inches Full HD display can deliver the best experience during video streaming. Anti-glare technology reduces unwanted glares and improves the concentration on screen.
This is the most effective gaming laptop that came up with hyper-cool technology also as fans over boost technology which cools in no time during the time of gaming. The conclusion, if you are looking at all the features at this price, this is one of the best laptop under rs 55000 in 2020.
|Latest Hypercooling technology will maintain temperature minimum||Average camera quality|
|Full HD Display, nano edge technology, and anti-glare technology|
provide the best visual effect
|Impressive gaming experience|
3. Acer Aspire 3 Thin A315-55G
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8565U 8th Gen processor
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- Display: 15.6-inch screen
- Graphics: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230 Graphics
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit operating system
- Battery life: 7 hours
- Weight: 1.9kg laptop
let’s discuss some points, this laptop has the latest and effective Intel’s core i7 8th generation processor leads to ease in multitasking.
8 GB DDR4 RAM is sufficient for programming and gaming. 1TB hard disk storage is enough to store your data files. you can Store Movies music and pictures as well as your important files
Additionally, it has 2 GB NVIDIA graphics card will help you in use of programming software as well as during gaming. NVIDIA comes under the best companies in the graphics card.
Battery back up is also good up to 7 hr. Design is thin and lightweight weight is 1.9 kg. To sum up, this is also a Best laptop under RS 55000 in 2020.
|Looking good and Good build quality, performance is ok satisfied||Display angles are Poor|
|Wifi connectivity is great for even routers is far away||Poor webcam|
|Good battery back up|
4. ASUS VivoBook 15 X512DA-EJ501T
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 2.1 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.7 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory: 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual-Channel RAM upgradeable up to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with
- Storage: 512GB NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2 SSD + empty 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for Storage Expansion.
- Graphics: AMD Integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Display: 15.6″ (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) Anti-Glare with 45% NTSC, 88% Screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home(64bit) with lifetime validity
- Design: 5.7mm Thin Bezels
- Laptop weight 1.60 kg Thin and Light Laptop
It has Ryzen 5 3500U is a good processor with 4 core, Ryzen processor supports better for graphics. It has 8 GB installed RAM expandable up to 12 GB is enough for programming as well as study purpose. You can use heavy designing software.
The best thing about this laptop is 512 GB SSD makes this machine super-fast. It Will help you to fast access to applications further booting and shut down is much faster. Additionally, it has the slot for storage expansion you can increase storage according to your need.
This laptop has AMD Radeon Vega 8 integrated graphics. The laptop comes with full HD backlit LED and anti-glare Technology with great 88% screen to body ratio. Anti-glare Technology improves concentration over the screen during the task.
It comes with Pre-installed Windows 10 lifetime validity operating system. now lastly, great design with thin bezel light in weight. The conclusion is this the Best laptop under RS 55000 in 2020
|Pretty classy performance||Battery backup is less|
|Fingerprint scanner & Touchpad function very smooth|
|Build quality is also a good, thin and lightweight design|
5. HP 15q-ds1001TU
- Processor: i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM (Expandable up to 16GB) (8GB x 2 Slots)
- Graphics: with Intel UHD Graphics
- Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm HDD with Dedicated M2 Slot
- Operating System & Preloaded Softwares: Preloaded Windows 10 Home 64, MS Office
- Design: Thin and light design
- Laptop weight: 1.43 kg
- Battery: Average battery life: 7 hours, With 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion prismatic and polymer Battery
It has Intel core i5 8 the generation with 4 core and 8 Mb cache memory so smooth in multitasking. Also has turbo boost technology to increase the clock speed for better performance during high load.
Memory is 8 GB RAM installed and expandable up to 16 GB is sufficient for your study purpose and entertainment.
1 TB hard disc is more than enough to store all files further the dedicated slot are also given to improve storage according to your need.
Design is thin and light in weight just 1.43 kg so, easy to carry anywhere you go. Battery back up is also good up to 7 hr. Laptop comes with Preinstalled Windows 10. This is also a more demanding laptop in the market under this segment.
|It really looks classy, recommended For students and offices work.||Battery performance is not so good|
|Provide a backlit keyboard with it|
|Good product, an incredible performance worth it|
Comparison Between Intel Core i5 10210U and AMD Ryzen 7 3700U
The Intel Core i5 10210U has a better IPC (Instruction per clock cycle). Is means CPU can process more instructions in a single cycle.
So, In a single-core test only uses one CPU core, the amount of cores or hyperthreading ability doesn’t count. In single-core use: Intel Core i5 10210U is a better working than AMD Ryzen 7 3700U.
In multi-core test involves all CPU cores and task a big advantage of hyperthreading.
During this use of multi-core AMD Ryzen 7, 3700U is almost worked similar to Intel Core i5 10210U.
Advantages of Intel Core i5 10210U
- Supports up to 64 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
- Has 2 MB larger L3 cache size
- Higher Turbo Boost frequency (4.2 GHz vs 4 GHz)
From the above discussion between two processors, Intel Core i5 10210U processor is better over AMD Ryzen 7 3700U.